was Re: [AT] White Gas now kerosene for cuts

David Bruce davidbruce at yadtel.net
Wed Apr 13 14:04:21 PDT 2005

Charlie,
My experience is somewhat similar.  While playing around a tobacco barn during
"priming" (I was too young to help at that time) I stepped on a piece of glass
while barefooted.  My Grandpa washed my cut out with some kerosene and then
bandaged my foot.  Can't even see a scar where the cut was - I'm sure very few
doctors would recommend the practice but from my experience it worked just fine.

David