[Farmall] F12 Timing

John Hall jthall at worldnet.att.net
Wed Apr 13 12:25:20 PDT 2005

I ran into an F4 last year that had one of the pins in the plate that holds
the impulse weights broken off. That is probably the case with yours. I
would assume the previous owner took the mag off and removed the loose
parts. It is the only one I have ever seen to have had that part broken off.
I have seen a couple others that had the aluminum housing around the impulse
damaged. Possibly these parts got in a bind while running?

Let us know what you find.

John