[AT] RE: Land slides (plow parts)

Andy Glines andyglines at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 13 11:02:22 PDT 2005

Yes the landslides are important.  Without them the plow will push itself
out of the furrow.  Look at them closely and you will see a part which is
easily reproduced.  Most landslides are just flat steel with holes in it.
I have a 2-14 Little Genius plow that had worn out landslides.  A coworker
made me new ones out of 3/8" thick cold rolled steel (what I think of when I
see CRS in a post).  He used the original ones to transfer the hole
locations to the new ones.  The steel may not be as durable as the original
but you probably won't have any problems with hobby use.  If "original"
parts aren't readily available consider making your own.