[AJD] Mixing High Octane gasoline and Diesel fuel

K7jdj at aol.com K7jdj at aol.com
Tue Apr 12 22:33:03 PDT 2005

In a message dated 4/12/2005 9:37:02 PM Pacific  Standard Time,
dledford at classicnet.net writes:
My '44 all fuel B runs just  great on kerosene after it reaches
temp, but would hesitate to put diesel in  her.

I ran diesel in my Lindeman for years with no trouble unless I  stalled the
engine.  I usually found something else to do and let her cool  down, drain the
carb, switch back to gas and start all over.  Occasionally  I could get her
to go again when hot but not often. Maybe I just didn't know how  to "turn her
on."

Gary
Renton, WA