[AT] Land slides (plow parts)

JAHaze at aol.com JAHaze at aol.com
Tue Apr 12 18:46:53 PDT 2005

Our club has our annual plow day scheduled in two weeks.  I've been thinking
about trying to go, but have been having a hard time deciding what plow to
use.  I want to bring my Case C on full steel, and thought it would look best
pulling a two bottom plow on steel.  My best option is an old John Deere plow I
have, but the landslides are broken on each of the bottoms.  Do I really need
these to make it work properly?  I don't think I could ever find replacements
for them.  I'd really like to find a decent Case plow on steel to use, but I'm
pretty much out of time.  Thanks for your help.

Enjoy, Joe