[AT] We all lived through it!!

DAVIESW739 at aol.com DAVIESW739 at aol.com
Tue Apr 12 15:27:19 PDT 2005

Actually our life expectancy is far greater now  that we did live though all
that junk that is supposed to have made life far  shorter for us. Yes some of
us died but a lot more lived and they are expected  to live a lot longer so
why are we getting rid of this stuff maybe we do need to  go back and look at
this whole situation all over again.
I wonder why we let  a few things that have happened to a small minority ruin
the rest of our lives.

someone once said "You can please some of the people all of the time and  all
of the people some of the time but not all of the people all of the  time."

I wonder where that all went to, it seems now that we must please  all of the
people all of the time without regard to those that we don't  please.

Walt Davies
Cooper Hollow Farm
Monmouth, OR 97361
503  623-0460