[AT] Gas Prices

jfgrant jfgrant at triton.net
Tue Apr 12 11:28:46 PDT 2005

I don't know Dean. There's a ten acre plot right next to me with a remodeled
small house, small pond and about 1/2 acre of swamp/woods. They are asking
$350,000 for it and we are well out in the country. Paved road but at the
"tail end of the dog" Lot's of lookers but no sale for the last 6 mo's.
Sold once but the financing fell thru. I'm sure glad we have our place. Not
ideal for our age now but it's ours!!! Like I say, I thing we have lived in
the best of times. The big farmers must have atomically fuel bill along with
the seed and fertilizer. With corn at $1.83 per bu. I don't see how they can
afford to stick that kind of money in the ground and hope to recover even
their cost??? Well just what did you buy now that you really need (want)?
I'm starting to get rid of "Stuff". I just can't get around much and tend it
all. You take care and our regards to your wife.  John