[AT] OT; Gasoline prices + on topic socket question

Larry D. Goss rlgoss at evansville.net
Tue Apr 12 09:02:25 PDT 2005

I have one of these, Greg.  It's part of an old Industro wrench set that
I picked up at an antique mall years ago.  The 12-point sockets in this
set are slightly oversize so that they fit the galvanized bolts and nuts
that were common on windmills.  That's why I bought it in the first
place.  It's 1/2" square drive.  The 8-point sockets go up through 7/8".
If you don't find one somewhere, let me know and I'll LOAN you either
the socket or the complete set for your project.  I don't want to
permanently relinquish ownership of this set because it contains several
unique features that you just don't find in wrenches today.

Larry