[AT] Gas Prices

DAVIESW739 at aol.com DAVIESW739 at aol.com
Tue Apr 12 07:56:15 PDT 2005

My old 1945 Case LA started life out at 4.06 to  1 you can run 65 octane fuel
on that with no problem. Back in the early forty's  65 octane was pretty much
what you got. I have increased the compression to 8 to  1 by putting an LP
head on it. I still run Regular gas though it with no  problem.
In Oregon if you want farm gasoline without the taxes you almost  have to
steal it. Diesel is another story you can get it without road tax almost
anywhere in any amount.  My buddy and I have two large tanks and hope to  get them up
and running with both gas and diesel for out farms that should help  a lot as
we can buy it when it cheaper in the winter.

Walt  Davies
Cooper Hollow Farm
Monmouth, OR 97361
503 623-0460