[AT] Gas Prices

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Tue Apr 12 10:08:48 PDT 2005

John:

I was told last week that raw farm land in NW IA, in the area I was born and
raised in, is selling for $4500 an acre.  Would someone please explain to me
how that pencils out? It does not compute even if the purchaser has lower
cost land to go along with it. Sounds like the 80's to me.

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

storeroom door

www.deerelegacy.com