[AT] Scrap iron

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Tue Apr 12 05:35:30 PDT 2005

Good point, Richard. I should have thought of that when I worked for the
tractor dealership - we used to have drums full of bad hydraulic
cylinders, bent PTO shafts, broken pins/bolts, bad hydraulic pumps, and
other heavy stuff. The owner used to have to beg to get "gypsies" to
come and take the stuff away. He also had regular used weight boxes out
back with hunks of old railroad track in them (now THAT if heavy
stuff!), but he wanted real money for them, and I wouldn't pay his
prices. :-)

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ
mikesloane at verizon.net
Images: <www.fotki.com/mikesloane>

If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we
don't believe in it at all. -Noam Chomsky, linguistics professor and
political activist (1928- )