[Farmall] Re: The Super-C must go (or does it?) Saginaw vs.Worksaver

Stan Bass headlight at erols.com
Tue Apr 12 08:24:41 PDT 2005

Paul,
The saginaw hitches are great, no comparison to the Worksaver hitch
(especially on the C's). I've got 3 of them here on Super C/H/M's. I've
helped install a few others as well. You get float and down pressure by
removing pins, they mount to axle clamps, and allow you to keep your
factory drawbar as well. On the C family I've used the factory remote
valve (as came with fast hitch systems), or I actually switched one over
to a 230 style hyd system. On the Super H and Super M (same design hitch
but with two cylinders instead of one on the C's) I plumbed a two spool
remote valve and put quick couplers on the 2nd valve.
Stan(VA).