[Farmall] F-14 Fuel Pump

Karl Olmstead olmstead at ridgenet.net
Tue Apr 12 08:24:37 PDT 2005

No idea of volume, but it should cause any bubbles in the sediment bowl to
swirl vigorously; it's moving quite a bit of fuel.  Once it's off and
cleaned up, you can try blowing thru it to test check valves.  Air should
pass through it moving the normal direction, but it should be impossible to
blow thru it backwards.

-Karl