[AT] Another WD45

James Yost jnyost at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 12 06:20:17 PDT 2005

I was just offered a WD45 which I think is a 1954 for
$1000. "Supposed" to have had an complete engine OH
out of frame 3 years ago. It does have a new radiator,
water pump, manifold, gauges, most sheet metal is
primed and in real good shape, new front rims and
tires. Back rims and tires are shot but it does have
combine rims and tires on it right now.

He said the clutch is out of it. Now why you would not
put a new clutch and pressure plate in it while you
have the engine out is beyond my thinking.

With this is a front end loader, junk rotary cutter
which will go directly to scrap and another rear end,
trans, and engine block. I need another project like a
hole in a head.

What do you think?

Jim

Jim and Janna Yost