[AT] Portland spring swap meet?

Larry & Barb Dotson dotson at loganrec.com
Sun Apr 10 19:42:01 PDT 2005

Farmer.
My hand is up. I doubt that you questioned, but it is now official.
See you a Portland.  I just got back from Maryland where I picked up
my third Cub 184 Lo Boy. This one is near a basket case, but had a
nice suprise. It has a brass US Navy tag that gives all the stats from
the tractors origination, even listing the factoy tractor weight and the
actual weight as shipped and serial number of both tractor and engine.
(it has a 60 inch mower which should equal the difference from the
tractor weight and the as shipped weight). It also seems the the original
color was yellow (contrary to my earlier statement to David Gibson
stating otherwise) I re-read my factory brochure, and found that IH
would paint to the customer request, assuming you were buying a
quantity at this color. I am not sure if I understand the literature
correctly,
but I am sure I will be corrected by the informed on the list ( Jim Becker)
if this info is incorrect.

Larry