[AT] Scrap iron

crawler crawler at lynnet.com
Sun Apr 10 17:14:54 PDT 2005

High scrap prices make it affordable for me to clean up. As you all know i
part Crawlers and we have been cutting up every loader frame and most roller
trucks. I bet i have 60 Oliver HG and OC3 trucks and i have never sold one.
Yard is starting to look better already except today i had Two Ingersoll
Track Drills dropped off. ,Will have fun cutting them this week going to
scap everything but undercarrage and final drives,boy there is alot iron on
them for what they are! On the other hand with scrap up i have to pay more
for junk crawlers.  ED   www.crawlerheaven.com