[AT] Auction

Indiana Robinson robinson at svs.net
Sun Apr 10 12:02:03 PDT 2005

	I forgot to mention an engine that sold. It was a Fairbanks Morse they referred to as a
"semi-diesel". I didn't look real close but I did notice that the tag said that it was a
25 HP. That will  give some of you a pretty good idea of its physical size. I believe it
"ran when parked"... They moved it on the flywheels. It sold for $2500.
	Another item that I "almost bid on" sale was a large older grain vac unit manufactured
on a custom made wagon gear. It had an IHC UB-220 (6 cylinder) power unit on it. There
was no mention of if it ran or not. It sold for $450.

--
"farmer", Esquire
At Hewick Midwest

Paternal Robinson's here by way of Norway (Clan Gunn), Scottish Highlands,
Cleasby Yorkshire England, Virginia, Kentucky then Indiana. Here 100 years
before the revolution.

Francis Robinson
Central Indiana USA
robinson at svs.net