[AJD] Backfire

Michael Ostrander antiquejd at fwi.com
Fri Apr 8 06:10:22 PDT 2005

Gary-
I would check your timing BEFORE pull starting it.  It only takes a minute
to two.  We have had a tractor or two slip timing at shut off on those last
few chugs.  You only have to roll the flywheel over and listen for the
impulse and watch your timing mark on the flywheel.  If you had flames
jumping out when you last ran it, the timing was set where it could run but
not as close as it should be.