[AJD] Backfire

greg at theoldtractorcompany.com greg at theoldtractorcompany.com
Thu Apr 7 22:26:13 PDT 2005

Sounds like the mag timing is off, did you check and double check that?
Or the valve adjustment is incorrect possibly
Greg

Greg Stephen
The Old Tractor Company
Stephen Equipment Company
PO Box 709
Franktown, CO 80116
303-663-5246
303-468-0377 FAX<<--GREAT WAY TO REACH ME!

On Thu Apr  7 23:29 , Gary Epps <garyepps at fidnet.com> sent: