[AT] The Super-C must go

Paul Bazzetta bazzetta at execpc.com
Thu Apr 7 17:08:48 PDT 2005

Those of you who know Geoff Gauger will attest that there is no better
restored tractor than one restored by Geoff.  I shouldn't say restored.  I
should say remanufactured.  They are better than new.  I know because I own
two of them.

One is Maynard (Farmall Super-A)

The other I own 50/50 with a buddy from work.  My buddy just built a new
house and needs out and I need to buy a skid steer.  It is with great pain
that I announce that the Super-C is for sale.

Most of you will think I'm nuts but those in the know and that saw the
photos of the Super-C rebuild will back this up.  No better Super-C tractor
anywhere!

Asking $4,800 OBO

Pristine!  Narrow Front, No FH, Everything else perfect.

I know that's a lot but the bragging rights of owing one of only three
Gauger restorations make it worth it.

Contact me with questions.

-Paul Bazzetta
Bazzetta at execpc.com