[Farmall] C Touch Control

RJK.Sr Farmall at riverview.net
Thu Apr 7 12:58:10 PDT 2005

Besides changing the Touch Control fluid, the strainer (screen) should
be cleaned.  I've seen them so badly plugged that the screen will collapse...

If your sitting on the tractor, it's on the left side of the hydraulic cylinder and
valve unit.   It's held in with four bolts...

Richard
West Michigan.,,