[Farmall] C Touch Control

Jim Becker jim.becker at verizon.net
Thu Apr 7 13:28:57 PDT 2005

Many of the farm supply businesses carry 2 grades of hydraulic oil.  I think
Tractor Supply is one of them.  The cheaper grade just says "hydraulic oil"
and should be avoided.  The better one is usually labeled with several
comapibilities.  That one should be OK.  Read the label.

Others will disagree with me and would only use Hytran straight from CaseIH.
That is certainly the safe approach.  For the small amount of hydraulic oil
in a Touch-Control system (less than a gallon), it is not an expensive
option either.

Jim Becker        jim.becker at verizon.net