[AJD] old john deere 2 row planter

Louis R Godena louisgodena at ids.net
Thu Apr 7 07:25:19 PDT 2005

There's some guy out in Missouri who is on ebay occasionally selling "new" 2
row JD planters that have been fashioned out of larger models.  A friend of
mine in Sterling, CT bought one and claims they work great.  I think he paid
around $600 for it.   An old unrestored planter is like buying a pig in a
poke; there is so much that could be wrong with it, given decades of dirt
and fertilizer.  This is one of those items where it is better to buy new,
or nearly new, unless you just want something to put in the yard.

Louis Godena