[AT] Cletrac crawler rarity

JParks jkparks at flash.net
Thu Apr 7 06:24:53 PDT 2005

Thanks you Terry and to the rest of the responders too.  There were quite a
few pictures in the albums at Blake's Cletrac.org website.  Whether the
machine I ran across is an MG1 or an MG2 I am not so sure now but I know a
lot more than I knew a week ago. I don't know if the owner spends any time
on the computer but I have plenty to pass along.  It is certainly a unique
machine.

John Parks
Boise, ID