[Farmall] Odd 340U lift problem (long)

Larry L Hardesty hardestyll at unk.edu
Wed Apr 6 15:17:17 PDT 2005

Yes, there is a pin that goes near the bottom of the cylinder.  It is not
as straightforward (obvious) as the pin for the Super C or Farmall 400
that results in power down, but one can have power down with the 340
fasthitch.

Larry

Larry Hardesty
Kearney, Nebraska 68849-2240
308-865-8535
308-865-8722 fax
hardestyll at unk.edu

"Jim Becker" <jim.becker at verizon.net>
Sent by: farmall-bounces at lists.antique-tractor.com
04/05/2005 06:40 PM
Please respond to
Farmall/IHC mailing list <farmall at lists.antique-tractor.com>

cc

Subject
Re: [Farmall] Odd 340U lift problem (long)

One thought I will add on the down pressure question, I believe the bottom

of the cylinder is attached to a part that can pivot.  There should be a
pin
intsalled to keep that part from pivoting.  If the pin is out, there will
be
no down pressure.

Jim Becker        jim.becker at verizon.net