[AT] Toro tractors

Chuck Saunders csaunders at bluevalleyk12.org
Wed Apr 6 06:32:47 PDT 2005

Farmer's Luck? Here is the scenario that comes to mind....

Farmer - Those are old Toro tractors
Dealer - Do you think they are worth anything?
Farmer - Yes, I think they could be of value.
Dealer - Well then Sucker, would you give $5 a piece
Farmer - I only got $6.50
Dealer - Deal

 From what I have seen Farmer's deal are either brand new perfect
machines that someone threw away because the tank ran out of gas, or
they sell them to him at convenient prices. This is different from Cecil
(Get well soon) whom they will offer the tractor for free and keep
adding equipment and accessories until he accepts.

I hope everyone enjoys some of this good fortune,
Chuck Saunders
KC MO