[AJD] John Deere 950 ebay Leroy

greg at theoldtractorcompany.com greg at theoldtractorcompany.com
Tue Apr 5 22:26:39 PDT 2005

I think you're right on the 4x4 explanation
I would bet money that the winning bidder understood it as four wheel drive though.
Makes you wonder sometimes if this type of situation is semi-intentional. I know for example
that there are certain reprints of manuals advertised as being in excellent shape when of
course they are! They are NEW reprints!!
Definitely misleading
Greg

Greg Stephen
The Old Tractor Company
Stephen Equipment Company
PO Box 709
Franktown, CO 80116
303-663-5246
303-468-0377 FAX<<--GREAT WAY TO REACH ME!

On Tue Apr  5 20:47 , chester win <deadeyedk at go.com> sent:

>I came to the same conclusion, Greg.  No drive in sight to the front wheels and three rib
tires.  My guess is by " 4x4 " the seller was referring to the transmission.  He stated 8 gears
with hi-lo.  I think he was trying to say 4 gears with two ranges equals 8 gears or 4 up and 4
down.  Somewhat misleading.