[AT] Toro tractors

Indiana Robinson robinson at svs.net
Tue Apr 5 18:30:52 PDT 2005

	I got an invitation today to drop by the local junk yard to ID a couple of tractors they
were going to be bringing in. They had some pictures printed out and thought I might be
able to help them. They had been looking on the web without success. I
knew what they were right away but I am not familiar with them enough to give years or
models etc. What they are getting is two Toro golf course tractors with either Ford A
engines or maybe Ford 9N engines. The pictures didn't really show enough to tell for
sure. While they are rusty and a little rough they seem to be complete. One has a small
dump bed. One of them they said has springs on the rear axle and the other does not. The
top front of the hoods where it is compound curves is cast iron. One looks just like the
one at the link below (but no where near that nice).   :-)     It even has those same
front wheels. They are getting kind of rare these days, wish I could afford to buy this
pair. Scroll down to the third picture:

http://users.crocker.com/~jricci/tgtregistry.html

--
"farmer", Esquire
At Hewick Midwest

Paternal Robinson's here by way of Norway (Clan Gunn), Scottish Highlands,
Cleasby Yorkshire England, Virginia, Kentucky then Indiana. Here 100 years
before the revolution.

Francis Robinson
Central Indiana USA
robinson at svs.net