[AT] Semi OT - Trailer question

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Tue Apr 5 11:27:48 PDT 2005

My bet is a ground problem.  The lights are going to ground through the
brake circuit.  Are the brakes wired through a seperate harness from the
lights?  If so check the ground between the trailer and the tow vehicle.  If
everything runs through a single connection like one of those round trailer
plugs with a single ground wire then the problem is somewhere else.

Charlie