[AT] Cletrac crawler rarity

JParks jkparks at flash.net
Mon Apr 4 11:14:25 PDT 2005

It is a rarity to me at least.  I stumbled across an old Cletrac yesterday,
while looking at some other equipment and would like to know what it was.
It was equipped w/ bogie style wheels (bottom rollers), tank type tracks
with rubber coated pads. The owner knows little about it except that he
retrieved it years ago from a neighbor who was going to bury it.  The rear
seat was almost 6 ft wide and laying on the seat was a windshield frame
which appears to have been hinged and would fit over the curved hood and
instrument panel.  It certainly has some military characteristics.

If there are any Cletrac knowledgeable people around, let me know and I will
send you some pix.  The owner wants to sell it to a collector/restorer
(certainly not me!)

Any information appreciated.

tks
John Parks