Weather was RE: [AT] test

Rob Wilson rowilson at infinet.com
Sun Apr 3 21:11:02 PDT 2005

Well this morning I woke up to about 5 inches on snow on
the ground and it was still coming down when we were
heading home. Then again we were in Woodstock Ontario
Canada this weekend. Picked up some good Canadian Pea
Meal Bacon and brought it home for my Dad and I to enjoy.
It's been a couple years since I've had any so I had to
stock up on about 20 pounds of it :) That ought to last
a little while in the freezer.
Rob