[AT] Portland website?

Indiana Robinson robinson at svs.net
Sun Apr 3 16:57:13 PDT 2005

On 3 Apr 2005 at 18:37, George Willer wrote:

> > Hi Dean:
> >
> > I just got the new newsletter this week and it has the new website address
> > for the site.
> > I have not tried it yet but it is:
> > www.tristategasengine-tractor.com
> > The layout of the grounds is changing too and they put in a map with the
> > newsletter. Our
> > tractors will likely be in a different spot too.
> >
> > --
> > "farmer", Esquire
>
> Wow!  Does that mean we will be able to camp by the horse corral like we did
> in the '70s?
>
> I didn't get the news letter yet.  I do know that the management has had a
> severe shake-up... for better or worse.
>
> George Willer

	Hi George:

	I just quickly whipped out that note to Dean when I was in for a break.
	The campground looks unchanged.as does the parts area. There is to be a new loading dock
in the extreme south of the new club property east of the fairgrounds and that is listed
as "Future Exhibitor Entrance". The area formerly used by the threshing, sawmill and us
is marked as "Engine Area". The threshing area, steam engines, sawmill and tractor area
are all south of the parts area near the new loading dock and the tractor plowing and
driving area. I hope they run "frequent" shuttles from the campground to the tractor
area...   That is a long haul on a hot day...   :-)   At least maybe this new area won't
stand quite so deep in water during the yearly Portland flood.

	For better or worse, we will see...

--
"farmer", Esquire
At Hewick Midwest

Paternal Robinson's here by way of Norway (Clan Gunn), Scottish Highlands,
Cleasby Yorkshire England, Virginia, Kentucky then Indiana. Here 100 years
before the revolution.

Francis Robinson
Central Indiana USA
robinson at svs.net