[AT] Portland website?

Indiana Robinson robinson at svs.net
Sun Apr 3 14:33:23 PDT 2005

On 3 Apr 2005 at 16:05, Dean Vinson wrote:

> Has the Tri-State Gas Engine and Tractor Association (i.e., Portland,
> Indiana show) website moved, or maybe is just temporarily down?   I have
> <http://www.adamswells.com/~tristate/> as the URL but get a "File Not
> Found" error.
>
> Dean Vinson  --  Dayton Ohio
> <http://my.voyager.net/~vinsond/>

	Hi Dean:

	I just got the new newsletter this week and it has the new website address for the site.
I have not tried it yet but it is:
www.tristategasengine-tractor.com
	The layout of the grounds is changing too and they put in a map with the newsletter. Our
tractors will likely be in a different spot too.

--
"farmer", Esquire
At Hewick Midwest

Paternal Robinson's here by way of Norway (Clan Gunn), Scottish Highlands,
Cleasby Yorkshire England, Virginia, Kentucky then Indiana. Here 100 years
before the revolution.

Francis Robinson
Central Indiana USA
robinson at svs.net