[Farmall] lets talk Farmalls

bsdunek at ismi.net bsdunek at ismi.net
Sun Apr 3 09:08:39 PDT 2005

>Hey,
Some of us still talk Farmall!
My M, which Dad bought new in '48, does all the snow plowing around
here.  There was a lot of snow this winter, so the ol' M got quite a
work out.  What a great machine!
In a week or so, we'll be plowing the gardens.  Then it'll be the 90"
Sunmaster rotary mower to keep the weeds down.  That's a pull-behind
- no belly mount or 3-point for me.  That's too new fangled for my
taste.
By the way,  Ed Greany, if you have sod, a disk won't do much.  You
have to plow first, then use the disk.  You need to pick up a nice
pull-behind 2-14's.  If you have problems setting it up, give me a
e-mail.  I can copy some pages from the instruction manual so it will
work right.
Anyway, no rest for a fifty seven year old M.
Bruce