[Farmall] lets talk Farmalls

Emy Amy montana8 at montanasky.net
Sun Apr 3 12:59:15 PDT 2005

jerry,   if you contact John Lee, the editor--the club sell blue prints for
a basic woodie that is something like a model a.  the guy that designed it
built his with some dodge bros. parts.  John can be found on the NWC site.
If you are trying to build a stock body, I might have some photos.  The 1929
SW uses a pick-up cowl and windshield assembly.  1930-31's use sedan cowls.
The one I have now is going to be a 2dr  1931.   hugh