[AT] cheap 4wd tractor

Indiana Robinson robinson at svs.net
Sun Apr 3 03:43:23 PDT 2005

On 2 Apr 2005 at 19:45, dfolske at nccray.net wrote:

> Went to a farm auction about 35 miles from here today. The only tractor
> on the auction was a 700 Versatile 4WD. It only brought $2400.

	That is not all that uncommon, I see some of those sell. The trouble with most of that
bigger stuff is that most big tractors have been "rode hard and put away wet" and much
like old semi tractors every hic-cup is another $1,000...

--
"farmer", Esquire
At Hewick Midwest

Paternal Robinson's here by way of Norway (Clan Gunn), Scottish Highlands,
Cleasby Yorkshire England, Virginia, Kentucky then Indiana. Here 100 years
before the revolution.

Francis Robinson
Central Indiana USA
robinson at svs.net