[AT] Fire danger

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Sat Apr 2 21:35:21 PST 2005

Dan you are right about the fire risk in spring. My Dad always used to say
that spring was the most dangerous time as the old grass from last year was
so dry and there was no green growth yet to slow things down. Yet theres
nothing like a good fire to green up the prairie in a hurry. Thats the way
it used to work before us sodbusters came along.

Ralph in Sask.
http://lgoff.sasktelwebsite.net/