[AT] Fire danger

Gene Dotson gdotsly at loganrec.com
Sat Apr 2 18:42:39 PST 2005

    No fire danger here in western Ohio. Our soil is totally
saturated and has been all winter from excess rain and snow. I
have hoped all winter that I could get some fence rows burned
out, but has never dried enough to do that. We did have a few
drying days last week and dried enough to get my lawn and
airstrip rolled. Had more rain today and now we have standing
water again. We would be more than happy to share some of this
with you.

                    Gene