Weather (was)Re: [AT] test

Indiana Robinson robinson at svs.net
Sat Apr 2 13:14:34 PST 2005

	I have been fixing some fence at the back of the farm this morning and driving some new
metal post in for it. It is too windy here to haul rocks...   ;-)    Almost too windy to
drive fence post. The tall dead grass laying against the woven wire makes a strong sail.
	Sunny and chilly after a night and morning of rain, should be nice tomorrow.
	I've been unable to work in the shop this week since one of son Scott's trucks has been
there for all week. Ties up the whole work area. It should be out tomorrow and maybe I
can get back on those jobs.
	On a tractor note I turned down a request last week about putting an 8N Ford back
together for a fellow that works with Scott. I have said no new jobs until I catch up...
The money is tempting but I just have too many irons in the fire. When I finish this
email I am going to the lumber yard for the makings of a horse stall door. I hope I can
keep it from all blowing out of the truck...   ;-)

--
"farmer", Esquire
At Hewick Midwest

Paternal Robinson's here by way of Norway (Clan Gunn), Scottish Highlands,
Cleasby Yorkshire England, Virginia, Kentucky then Indiana. Here 100 years
before the revolution.

Francis Robinson
Central Indiana USA
robinson at svs.net