[Steam-engine] Groton Website

Jeff Smith steamenginesmitty at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 2 09:50:27 PST 2005

Thank you for the answer.  I am glad to see that my
mind is not going yet!!!  I can remember the day he
off loaded that the first time that I saw it.......boy
did I want to go for a ride!!!!  He was too busy
taking family and friends for rides on it.  I was a
child and did not know him (although the family knew
my father).  He probablly just thought get out of the
way kid!!!!

Jeff Smith

--- John & BJ McDowell <bjmcdowell at coshocton.com>