[AJD] need for tank etch?

Bill Brueck b2 at chooka.net
Sat Apr 2 06:57:53 PST 2005

Thanks, all.  I'll probably pull and solder the thing...again.  It's a real
good tank, no rust inside or out.  When I reassembled things there was a
leak at the outlet, I had probably torqued it too hard getting the filter
out.  I soldered it once but still have seepage at one of the rivets.
Probably mound more solder so I can't see the rivet any more and it will be
OK.  The tractor is still in primer stage, so it's not like I'll be ruining
a paint job or anything.  Just kind of disappointed to see my repair job not
hold, LOL.

B²
Bill Brueck (brick)
Chatfield, MN, USA

Confusion is a higher state of knowledge than ignorance.