[AJD] metal coating

Rev. Gerber drgerber at fuse.net
Sat Apr 2 05:32:30 PST 2005

I also have a coating question.  I have an old metal corn crib, appears
to be galvanized, silver gray in original color, now the roof is a rust
color.  I would like to paint the structure with minimum sanding or
prep, hopefully with one of the new materials that bonds with the rust,
and stops the rust process from proceeding.  I use the corn crib to
store firewood.  Great use for the old structure.  Thanks.

Rev. David R. Gerber
Mt. Airy United Methodist Church
2645 North Bend Rd.
Cincinnati, OH  45239