[Farmall] Now it's me that's dreaming

Robinson robinson at svs.net
Thu Sep 30 15:13:48 PDT 2004

At 05:52 PM 9/29/04, you wrote:
  fixing up old tractors is too important to be ignored! :-)

>Mike

         Now that you are retired we will be watching for you to come
camping at Portland.
         Is it time for Portland yet?
         I have missed a lot of good shows this year that we normally get
to. Just too busy. Maybe next year. I'm sure glad I'm retired... If we were
still running stores we wouldn't be able to go anywhere. I swear I had more
time before we retired...   :-)
         I'm planning a different rig for Portland (and some other shows)
next year. I  have acquired a Loooong gooseneck horse trailer (actually
through son Scott) and will be fixing it up when I get caught up a little.
It has room for two horses in the back and about 20 feet of living space
(including the bed area over the gooseneck) in the front. There is a small
feed and tack area in between. I'm going to modify the center divider
between the horses so that I can take it out and can haul a smallish
tractor in there and take it to shows and have the camper all in one trip.
All I will have to do to haul horses is bolt the divider back in. The
living area at the moment is a little more than rough but it will be fun
rebuilding it to what I want. We will still keep the old 24' travel trailer
for some stuff. I keep saying that you need about 5 different units to
handle the different camping needs. I still wouldn't mind picking up either
a pop-up trailer like we used to have or even a smaller upright travel
trailer for traveling lighter. We decided that we were getting too old for
that sleeping in the van stuff too often. Just not enough headroom. Too
much stuff in the middle of my body doesn't bend easy anymore. Well, some
of it does.

"farmer"

Francis Robinson
Central Indiana, USA