[Steam-engine] Wachs Engine

Richard Strobel Richard_Strobel7 at msn.com
Thu Sep 23 05:52:38 PDT 2004

Had a GREAT time studying your pictures Charlie!! and yes it is a small
world.  How fast is that engine running and what are you using to fire the
boiler?  It looks hot!!  Have you or anyone ever seen one fired with waste
oil?

  I'm sure we have a bazillion questions but will do some reading first.

Thanks
Rick and Cork in Mt.