[AT] Remnants of Ivan

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Wed Sep 22 18:33:56 PDT 2004

Michael,  The guy from AcuWeather.com was on TV the other night (about maybe
a week ago) and predicted that Ivan would do exactly what it has done.
Then about 2 days later when everyone was saying that Jean, or whatever it's
name is, would go out to sea he said that Jean would circle around in the
ocean and head for the east coast.  Now they are predicting her to hit
somewhere in my neck of the woods about Monday.

The guy is GOOD but I wish he was wrong!

Charlie