[Farmall] Cub Year made

Mike Sloane msloane at att.net
Fri Sep 17 03:12:05 PDT 2004

The trick is to locate an original IH muffler. The replacements you buy
today are just "straight through" tin cans. I have both on my Cubs, and
it is very easy to tell the difference. (I don't have Cub mufflers
clamped on tight because I have to remove them to park the tractors in a
neighbor's bank barn with VERY low ceilings.)

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ

All political parties die at last of swallowing their own lies. -John
Arbuthnot, writer and physician (1667-1735)