[AT] Need a favor

Ernie Thackeray cchopper at mchsi.com
Thu Sep 30 20:33:29 PDT 2004

Spencer,
I may have missed some replies on your request, but thought I would
finally reply.  I wish you had sent this a couple of weeks ago.  I
worked out of Waterloo for a week and drove thru Denver coming and going
to Waterloo.  If you haven't had anyone able to help you, keep me in
mind.  I might be going back to Waterloo late Oct or sometime in
November.

Take care,
Ernie