[AT] Good grief that is small

Robinson robinson at svs.net
Thu Sep 30 14:16:20 PDT 2004

         I was using my Ryobi 18 Volt drill yesterday and was looking at
the charger to see what it said under each of the LED's. I realize that a
lot of young people might remember what it says from one use to the next
but that ain't me...   :-)   I do well to remember why I am standing there
holding the charger in my hand. The print under those LED's is so tiny that
I put my glasses on, then I walked over to a window, then I turned it to
about three different angles to get the light just right. I am glad to see
that they found a full time job for that old fellow that used to carve the
Lords prayer on the side of a grain of rice but come on people why on earth
make it that small?  :-)

"farmer"

Francis Robinson
Central Indiana, USA