[Farmall] Now it's me that's dreaming

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Wed Sep 29 15:52:46 PDT 2004

Dave Merchant wrote:

> Just came back from the funeral for a former co-worker, age 43...
>
> ...heart stopped...
>
> ...appeared to be in decent health...
>
> ..."Was running when parked"
>
> Might as well live now, you never know...
Yes, I tend to agree with your sentiments, Dave. Now that I am retired,
I realize that every day could be the last one, so I better not waste it
watching dumb TV shows or going shopping with my wife: fixing up old
tractors is too important to be ignored! :-)

By the way, it took almost a WEEK for your message to reach me!

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time and the government
when it deserves it. -Mark Twain, author and humorist (1835-1910)