[AT] Need a favor

Spencer Yost yostsw at atis.net
Wed Sep 29 14:29:17 PDT 2004

I need someone from the list that lives near Denver Iowa to do some work
for me.   It would require several hours of your time and I would reimburse
expenses and pay an hourly rate.  The favor involves picking some business
papers, photographs, manuals, magazines, etc and shipping them out to me.
This would probably have to be done during business hours though I may
_possibly_ be able to arrange for evenings.  Weekends would probably be out
of the question but I would be willing to ask.

Thanks!

Spencer Yost
Owner, ATIS
Plow the Net!